Rajasthan GDS Result 2020 post office merit list, cut off list release: Applicants who have applied for the Rajasthan GDS Exam are now eagerly waiting for the result. The Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle 2 Result 2020 will be released by the officials of the Indian Post in September 2020 as per the media updates. Further, the Merit List will be delivered to the candidates on the basis of their high school qualifications. Recruitment will be done on the basis of the automatically generated selection list as per the rules based on the applicant’s online submitted applications.
Rajasthan GDS Result 2020
Officials India Post invited the candidates for the 3262 posts of Branch Postman (BPM), Assistant Branch Postman (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevak. All the applicants who have been waiting for the Merit List will have to wait for a little longer as the officials will be releasing the result soon. Till then continue reading our article to get more information about the Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak result and merit list.
Latest Update: India Post is soon going to announce the Rajasthan GDS 2020 Result and Merit List. The applicants can check their result and merit list on the official website. Stay tuned for the latest updates and official notice releases.
Candidates can check the Rajasthan GDS Result 2020 on the official website of India Post. Read this article to gain more information about the Result, merit list, and more.
Rajasthan GDS Result 2020 Details
|Exam Name||Rajasthan GDS 2020|
|Result Date||September (Tentatively)|
Rajasthan GDS Merit List 2020
Applicants looking for Rajasthan GDS result must be wondering about how the merit list is made. Please read the full article to have your questions answered.
The Indian Post Officials had extended the dates for submission of online application till 12th August. Applicants can go to the official website of India Post for more information. We will provide the link to the official website at the bottom of this article.
Selection will be done through the merit list which will be prepared by the officials. As there is no examination for the GDS therefore, the selection will be made as per the marks scored by the candidate in the 10th standard. Recruitment will be done as per the availability of seats for the post.
Rajasthan GDS Selection Process 2020
- Authority will inform the applicant about their recruitment through SMS or by E-mail. So, the applicants must keep checking their emails from time to time.
- The official call letter will contain all the important details regarding their recruitment. The call letter will be provided by the officials to the selected candidates.
- The government will assign the dates for document verification and the candidate must present the documents on the assigned dates.
- Candidates are advised to reach the assigned venue for the document verification process.
- If the candidate is unable to present the required documents as asked by the examiner, the officials have a complete right to decline the candidature of the applicant.
How to download the Rajasthan GDS Cut Off List 2020?
- Open the official web portal of India Post- appost.in.
- Look for the Rajasthan Post GDS Merit List 2020 and open it.
- The candidate must log in using their respective registration number and date of birth to download the merit list 2020.
- Check your details and click on the submit button.
- The merit list will be displayed on your screen in PDF format.
- Download the PDF and check for your name on the list. If your name is present on the list then you have been selected.
- Keep a hard copy of the PDF and save the file for future reference.
Thanks a lot for visiting our website. If you have any doubts or queries about the Rajasthan GDS Exam Result, leave a comment below.